Include up to 72 pupils a day in STEM Workshops for Schools
If you are looking for deep learning opportunities in STEM for more than one class in a day, our Double Sessions may be ideal. They allow more pupils to participate than in a Full-Day Session, making it cheaper per pupil, but also allow enough time for the groups to explore more complex activities than in our Single-Sessions.
You can include 36 pupils per session and each session can be adapted for the ability level - making these a perfect addition to gifted and talented programmes whilst giving opportunities for all.
• Double Sessions last for two hours and will be delivered twice in a day.
• Two practical activities are designed to compliment one another perfectly.
• Enables greater detail, higher challenge levels and broader skill development.
• Every participant is assessed via electronic handsets and results analysed.
• Challenge level and delivery style is matched to the ability of each group.
• Detailed scenarios add extra engagement and motivation.
• Includes up to 36 pupils per session & 72 participants a day
UK - from £11 per student (based on maximum uptake = £795/day +VAT)
Check the content and difficulty level
Use the tables below to compare the different events.
Double STEM & GAT Sessions - Repeated 2x Per Day
Key: Level 1 = Moderate, Level 2 = High, Level 3 = Very High, Sci = Science Focus (e.g B1 = Moderate Biology, P2 = High Physics, C3 = Very High Chemistry)
Tech = Technology, Eng = Engineering, Math = Mathematics, Skills = Range of HOT Skills Used
|Event Name||Type||Yr(s)||Time (min)||Difficulty||Pupils/day||Sci||Tech||Eng||Math||Skills|
|Space Pioneers||2x Double||5-12||120-140||2||72||P2/C3||1||2||-||2|
|Go Engineering||2x Double||5-12||120-140||2||72||P1||-||3||1||2|
|The Pandemic||2x Double||6-13||120-140||2||72||B3||2||-||1||2|
|Body in the Box||2x Double||7-13||120-140||3||72||B3||2||-||2||2|
Check & Request Dates
Let us know which dates suit you best:
Scroll to the relevant Month(s) in the calendar below
Click on your ideal Date(s) to host an in-school event
Fill in the form below and we will email you in response.