Include up to 72 pupils a day in STEM Workshops for Schools
If you are looking for deep learning opportunities in STEM for more than one class in a day, our Double Session STEM Workshops for Schools may be ideal. They allow more pupils to participate than in a Full-Day Session, making it cheaper per pupil, but also allow enough time for the groups to explore more complex activities than in our Single-Sessions.
You can include 36 pupils per session and each session can be adapted for the ability level - making these a perfect option for high-ability programmes whilst giving opportunities for all.
• Double Sessions last for two hours and can be delivered twice in a day.
• Two practical activities are designed to compliment one another perfectly.
• Enables greater detail, higher challenge levels and broader skill development.
• Every participant is assessed via electronic handsets and results analysed.
• Challenge level and delivery style is matched to the ability of each group.
• Detailed scenarios add extra engagement and motivation.
• Includes up to 36 pupils per session & 72 participants a day
UK - less than £12 per student (based on maximum uptake = £850/day +VAT)
• One 2-Hour Session (After 12:00) : £550 +VAT
• One 2-Hour Morning Session: £650 +VAT
• Two 2-Hour Sessions Per Day: £850 +VAT
Save 10% by hosting 2 consecutive days
Check the content and difficulty level
Use the tables below to compare the different events.