Extraordinary School Events
Thinkers in Education design and deliver specialist school workshops to inspire and challenge students through exciting STEM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Mathematics) activities.
Our ‘Adventure, Horror and Thriller’ themed activity days place students in the heart of an exciting story and unlock unique opportunities to introduce time-effective, exciting and emotive learning experiences.
The level of engagement is extraordinary.
Each event can be delivered as a specialist programme for Able, Gifted and Talented education or as a carefully differentiated STEM version.
We have been recommended by every host school for over a decade.
SAFE BOOKINGS & WORKSHOPS DURING COVID-19
In these uncertain times you want to be sure any workshops you host are safe and any bookings you have or new bookings you want to make can be postponed at the last minute if necessary. We understand you need flexibility for the foreseeable future, which is why we introduced a new set of standards, terms and conditions during the COVID-19 crisis that allow you to have one less thing to worry about.
Choose Specialist STEM Events By Duration
A Successful Workshop...
• Delivers an extraordinary experience that motivates and enthuses students
• Inspires teachers with new strategies and techniques for future lessons
• Identifies the strengths of each pupil and provides reports the school can use
• Develops higher order thinking, team building and communication skills
• Enhances the school’s profile in the eyes of parents and prospective students
• Enriches the content of the programme of study
...it's our core philosophy.
HOST AN INCREDIBLE HOLIDAY SCHOOL
Providing a Holiday or Summer School is one of the easiest and most effective ways to offer truly extraordinary experiences for your able, ambitious or enthusiastic students and those from your feeder schools. Most importantly, they require no extra work for your staff and can cost the school nothing. In fact, a holiday or summer school can easily generate additional income.
"These events set the highest standard - We measure all other events by the ones you deliver"
Lesley Mortimer, Widening Participation Officer, Brunel University, London
Choose Our School Events To:
• Ensure G&T, STEM or Enterprise targets are met easily and immediately
• Save time on planning, preparing and delivering an in-school activity
• Introduce events from as little as £495+VAT per day
• Observe effective teaching and assessment techniques in action
• Introduce new teaching resources that help to sustain the approach