Extraordinary School Workshops
Thinkers in Education design and deliver specialist school workshops to inspire and challenge students through exciting STEM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Mathematics) activities.
Our ‘Adventure, Thriller and Crisis’ themed activity days place students in the heart of an exciting story and unlock unique opportunities to introduce time-effective, exciting and emotive learning experiences.
The level of engagement is extraordinary.
Each event can be delivered as a specialist programme for Able, Gifted and Talented education or as a carefully differentiated version for mixed ability groups.
We have been recommended by every host school for over a decade.
Choose STEM Workshops By Theme
SAFE BOOKINGS & WORKSHOPS DURING COVID
In these uncertain times you want to be sure any workshops you host are safe and any bookings you have or new bookings you want to make can be postponed at the last minute if necessary. We understand you need flexibility for the foreseeable future, which is why we introduced a new set of standards, terms and conditions during the COVID-19 crisis that allow you to have one less thing to worry about.
Choose STEM Workshops By Duration
We Believe A Successful Workshop...
• Delivers an extraordinary experience that motivates students
• Inspires teachers with new strategies and techniques for future lessons
• Identifies the strengths of each pupil and provides performance reports
• Develops higher order thinking, team building and communication skills
• Enhances the school’s profile in the eyes of parents and students
• Enriches the content of the programme of study
...it's our core philosophy.
"These events set the highest standard - We measure all other events by the ones TiE deliver"
Lesley Mortimer, Widening Participation Officer, Brunel University, London
Choose Our School Events To:
• Ensure AG&T, STEM and Pupil Premium targets are easily achieved
• Save time on planning, preparing and delivering an in-school activity
• Observe effective teaching and assessment techniques in action
• Introduce new teaching resources and specialist equipment
• Host effective events from as little as £495+VAT per day
HOST AN INCREDIBLE HOLIDAY SCHOOL OR WEEKEND WORKSHOP
Providing a Holiday or Summer School is one of the easiest and most effective ways to offer truly extraordinary STEM workshops and experiences for your able, ambitious or enthusiastic students - as well as those from your feeder schools. Most importantly, they require no extra work for your staff and can cost the school nothing. In fact, a holiday or summer school can actually generate additional income.
See how GROWS use our workshops at the University of Gloucestershire: HERE