Extraordinary School Events
Thinkers in Education design and deliver specialist school workshops to inspire and challenge students through exciting STEM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Mathematics) activities.
Our ‘Adventure, Horror and Thriller’ themed activity days place students in the heart of an exciting story and unlock unique opportunities to introduce time-effective, exciting and emotive learning experiences.
The level of engagement is extraordinary.
Each event can be delivered as a specialist programme for Gifted and Talented education or as a carefully differentiated STEM version.
We have been recommended by every host school for over a decade.
A Wide Range Of Specialist G&T and STEM Events
A Successful Workshop...
• Delivers an extraordinary experience that motivates and enthuses students
• Inspires teachers with new strategies and techniques to trial in their own lessons
• Identifies the strengths of each pupil and provides reports the school can use
• Develops higher order thinking, team building and communication skills
• Enhances the school’s profile in the eyes of parents and prospective students
• Enriches the content of the programme of study
...it's our core philosophy.
HOST THE REAL STEM COMPETITION FOR SCIENCE WEEK
Win over £1000 worth of prizes! This year's REAL STEM COMPETITION allows teams of pupils to compete in the race to reach and explore Mars. With bold claims being made by SpaceX, Mars One and the world’s recognised space agencies, the context has never been more relevant. You can win FREE workshops and the Spectacular STEM Kit 1, plus you will receive the SETI Problem Solvers Challenge just for entering. Best of all - you have until May 2020 to enter and win!
"These events set the highest standard - We measure all other events by the ones you deliver"
Lesley Mortimer, Widening Participation Officer, Brunel University, London
HOST AN INCREDIBLE SUMMER SCHOOL IN 2020
Providing a Holiday or Summer School is one of the easiest and most effective ways to offer truly extraordinary experiences for your able, ambitious or enthusiastic students and those from your feeder schools. Most importantly, they require no extra work for your staff and can cost the school nothing. In fact, a holiday or summer school can easily generate additional income.
Choose Our School Events To:
• Ensure G&T, STEM or Enterprise targets are met easily and immediately
• Save time on planning, preparing and delivering an in-school activity
• Introduce events from as little as £495+VAT per day
• Observe our experienced teachers demonstrate a range of effective techniques
• Introduce new teaching resources that help to sustain the approach