Outstanding School Events
Thinkers in Education design and deliver specialist school workshops to inspire and challenge students through exciting STEM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Mathematics) activities.
Our ‘Adventure, Horror and Thriller’ themed activity days place students in the heart of an exciting story and unlock unique opportunities to introduce time-effective, exciting and emotive learning experiences.
The level of engagement is extraordinary.
Each event can be delivered as a specialist programme for Gifted and Talented education or as a carefully differentiated STEM version.
We have been recommended by every host school for over a decade.
A Wide Range Of Specialist G&T and STEM Events
A Successful Activity Day...
• Delivers an extraordinary experience that motivates and enthuses students
• Inspires teachers with new strategies and techniques to trial in their own lessons
• Identifies the strengths of each pupil and provides reports the school can use
• Develops higher order thinking, team building and communication skills
• Enhances the school’s profile in the eyes of parents and prospective students
• Enriches the content of the programme of study
...it's our core philosophy.
"These events set the highest standard - We measure all other events by the ones you deliver"
Lesley Mortimer, Widening Participation Officer, Brunel University, London
Choose Our School Events To:
• Ensure G&T, STEM or Enterprise targets are met easily and immediately
• Save time on planning, preparing and delivering an in-school activity
• Introduce events from as little as £490+VAT per day
• Observe our experienced teachers demonstrate a range of effective techniques
• Introduce new teaching resources that help to sustain the approach