Deeply immersive STEM workshops for up to 36 pupils per day
- Activities are carefully structured to develop a huge range of STEM skills in the most exhilarating and challenging scenarios lasting the entire school day.
- Everything is optimised to ensure time is used most effectively, allowing opportunities for students to work individually, in pairs and in teams.
- We can provide a Thinking Skill report for every participant - based on the individual challenges they complete.
- These sessions are ideal for specialist Gifted Able & Talented provision and/or Summer School.
- All sessions are available as part of our Spectacular Saturday programme - often at no cost to the school.
- UK - from £19 per student (based on maximum uptake = £695/day +VAT)
- AU - from $45 per student (based on maximum uptake = $1620/day)
Check the content and difficulty level
Use the tables below to compare the different events.
|Event Name||Type||Yr(s)||Time (min)||Difficulty||Pupils/day||Sci||Tech||Eng||Math||Skills|
|Dead on Time||Full-Day||7-13||300||2-3||36||C2/B3||3||-||1||3|
|Target:Mars 2-5 Day||CUSTOM||5-13||1500||2-3||36||P2/B2/C2||3||3||2||3|
|Dead on Time 2-5 Day||CUSTOM||7-13||1500||3||36||P2/B3/C2||3||2||3||3|
Furthermore, each full-day event offers a different level of challenge and develops different styles of thinking. This enables you to select the most suitable event for your students and to build a progressive programme for your school as required.
Target: Mars - A Space Adventure for Creative Thinking (Difficulty: Medium)
Dead on Time - A Forensic Thriller for Critical Thinking (Difficulty: High)
Bunkered - A Survival Horror for Strategic Thinking (Difficulty: Very High)
Check & Request Dates
Let us know which dates suit you best:
Scroll to the relevant Month(s) in the calendar below
Click on your ideal Date(s) to host an in-school event
Fill in the form below and we will email you in response.